Taylor Monahan is the Co-Founder of MyEtherWallet, one of the most popular tools of choice for crypto-investors participating in ICOs on the Ethereum Blockchain.
Taylor recently launched a new venture – MyCrypto – an open-source, client-side tool for generating Ether wallets, handling ERC-20 tokens, and interacting with the Blockchain more easily.
In this episode, Taylor and I discuss:
- How MyEtherWallet came to be
- The absence of women in Crypto, and why this technology cannot go mainstream without women
- James Damore, the Google Engineer who got fired for his controversial memo on women’s suitability for engineering jobs (and what that has to do with the UFC and Ronda Rousey – yes, there is a connection)
- Taylor’s description of what the ideal ICO would look like
- Her prediction for ICOs over the next decade (hint: it’s not what you would think)